Thursday, December 16, 2010

How My Passion For Anime Started

Picture from the anime Special A

TO MY READERS :)

Well it all started when i first moved to the United States, New York City to be more specific. One day i was looking at stuff on my computer and i suddenly remembered an anime i used to watch back then when i was a kid. The anime is called Card Captor Sakura, i'm sure you seen it or at least heard of it, its a famous anime. So i decided to look for it on Youtube, i found it! and i saw all 7o episodes and the 8 episodes movie too. I had a great time watching it and decided to go through it again and again, yeah saw it like ten times already o.o Its catchy believe me!

Anyways i cried, laughed, got scared and felt in love, i honestly lived a lot of emotions with that anime :) so when it was over i decided to watch another anime, one that have everything on it, fighting, romance, comedy and so my old cousin recommended me Naruto. Ok now Naruto its a comedy anime from episode one to episode 220 i swear, that was one of the most hilarious anime i have ever seen trust me you are gonna love it.

So now that we are all set lets get to the point all right! this blog its a little space were i share with you my little fellow the adventures and emotions i have watching all this incredible anime shows. I hope you stick with me throughout the experiences i live and share as well your thoughts and comments about everything thats going on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment